The Hampton Shuffleboard is made in the USA by Olhausen Billiards. The mammoth 3” thick by 20” wide playfield is commercial quality made from finger-jointed solid hardwood and finished with a thick clear polymer finish that will last a lifetime. The numerous climatic adjusters insure a board that plays professionally.
The master craftsmen at Olhausen use solid hardwood for the legs and cabinet and finish them with the finest stains and lacquers. Their workmanship is impeccable.
- Priced in a 14 foot model
- Available in 12 to 22 foot lengths
- All Olhausen finishes are available
- Limited lifetime warranty on playfield
- Climatic adjusters – 4” steel I-beams
- Playkit includes set pucks and powder
- Assembly time: 2 – 4 hours (free warehouse pickup)
- White glove installation: $400 (ground level)
- White glove installation: $600 (stairs or windows)