Austin Shuffleboard Table
The Austin Shuffleboard Table is shown in Caramel Distressed and Glazed finish and price in a 12′ length. The Austin Shuffleboard Table is one of the finest shuffleboard tables made today, with an original design that combines modern lines and a traditional silhouette to compliment virtually any room. Available sizes to fit your room.
. . . . . . 9′ = 108″x 32″x 32″ . . . . . .
12′ = 144″x 32″x 32″ – 14′ = 168″x 32″x 32″
16′ = 192″x 32″x 32″ – 18′ = 216″x 32″x 32″
- Solid 2.25″ thick solid tongue & grooved beech wood play field with inlaid black walnut scoring areas.
- Slow curing, poured polymer play surface for durability.
- Heavy-duty climate adjusters to maintain proper concavity of play field.
- Premium black & white weights (pucks) come standard.
- Microfiber lined alley for easy cleanup & high-end style.
- 100% solid kiln-dried hardwood frame and base.
- Factory pre-assembled chassis for precise level.
- Unique padded end collars protect ends of table from heavy pucks.
- Multi-step, post-catalyzed lacquer finish for tremendous beauty and durability.
- Make it your own with your choice of virtually unlimited finish choices.
The Austin is custom built to order by California House, a small boutique company in CA. They are well known for their attention to detail, original designs, customization and ability to offer a matching poker, pool table and tennis table.
Custom. Made-to-order in the USA in about 10 -12 weeks