white glove delivery & installation available
The Park tennis table has a unique design and is engineered to withstand the outdoor elements year after year. It is perfect for schools, parks and playgrounds. The surface is nearly indestructible. It is extremely durable and the play is excellent. The surface has the addition of MATTOP which helps reduce the glare of the sun. A choice of 3 fastening kits: screwing to the ground (included), sand ballast (optional, additional purchase) or anchoring to the ground (optional, additional purchase). The standard table comes with the ability to screw to the ground. The table is completely weatherproof, shock, fire and graffiti resistant and withstands 1 3/4 tons of weight.
- Playing Surface: 9mm resin laminate top plus the Patented MATTOP® finish provides an anti-glare finish and proper ball adherence
- Frame: 3 1/2” galvanized steel supports and frame that is 3″ x 1 3/4″ and 100% recyclable
- Net: Galvanized steel with curved corners (can be converted to traditional net)
- Table Weight: 357 pounds without ballast, 798 with ballast
- 10 year warranty on the entire table
- Made in France