Call for best price!
The Eclipse Style Shuffleboard is made in the USA by Olhausen Billiards. The Eclipse cabinet design is available in a variety of different leg styles to match the line of Olhausen pool tables. The mammoth 3” thick by 20” wide playfield is commercial quality made from finger-jointed solid maple hardwood and finished with a thick clear polymer finish that will last a lifetime. The numerous climatic adjusters insure a board that plays professionally.
The master craftsmen at Olhausen use solid maple hardwood for the legs and cabinet and finish them with the finest stains and lacquers. Their workmanship is impeccable.
- Priced in a 14 foot model
- Available in 12 to 22 foot lengths
- All Olhausen finishes are available
- Limited lifetime warranty on playfield
- Climatic adjusters – 4” steel I-beams
- Playkit includes set pucks and powder
- Assembly time: 2 – 4 hours (free warehouse pickup)
- White glove installation: $400 (ground level)
- White glove installation: $600 (stairs or windows)